Find Your Answer Here
To begin reserving your car you will need to start a driver account by clicking “Sign Up”. Once you have successfully created your driver account you will then go to our Listings page and browse through the available vehicles. Once you find the car that meets your needs you will click “reserve” and a team member will review your request. Once your request has been approved you will select a time and date to pick up your vehicle at the indicated location. A team member will meet you at the selected time and date and give you the keys to earning money!
We do review your driving history when you create an account but will not immediately decline an application due to a few previous accidents.
Once we accept your reservation your card will immediately be charged for the amount of days you indicated that you would be renting the vehicle. Each day you extend your rental we will immediately charge your card.
We will run a credit check and review each driver on a case by case basis. Not all drivers with a low credit score get declined we try and consider various factors.
No more than 2 moving violations in last 36 months.
No more than 2 at fault accidents in last 60 months.
No Auto Related Felonies of any kind.
- No more than 2 distracted driving violations in last 24 months.
- No more than 2 moving violations in last 36 months.
- No more than 2 accidents in last 60 months.
- No major moving violation in last 36 months.
- No DUI or other drug-related driving violation in the last 84 months.
- No Auto Related Felonies of any kind.