Find Your Answer Here
To begin reserving your car you will need to start a driver account by clicking “Sign Up”. Once you have successfully created your driver account you will then go to our Listings page and browse through the available vehicles. Once you find the car that meets your needs you will click “reserve” and a team member will review your request. Once your request has been approved you will select a time and date to pick up your vehicle at the indicated location. A team member will meet you at the selected time and date and give you the keys to earning money!
We do review your driving history when you create an account but will not immediately decline an application due to a few previous accidents.
Once we accept your reservation your card will immediately be charged for the amount of days you indicated that you would be renting the vehicle. Each day you extend your rental we will immediately charge your card.
We will run a credit check and review each driver on a case by case basis. Not all drivers with a low credit score get declined we try and consider various factors.
No more than 2 moving violations in last 36 months.
No more than 2 at fault accidents in last 60 months.
No Auto Related Felonies of any kind.
- No more than 2 distracted driving violations in last 24 months.
- No more than 2 moving violations in last 36 months.
- No more than 2 accidents in last 60 months.
- No major moving violation in last 36 months.
- No DUI or other drug-related driving violation in the last 84 months.
- No Auto Related Felonies of any kind.
The renter should establish their own personal toll account. You are able to add a rental car to any toll account.
The owner of the vehicle is not responsible for the toll fees/tickets that occur during the rental. If the vehicle is returned and the owner has received toll fees, the owner will bill the renter plus additional fees.
- Make sure to get to a safe area and call 911 to file a police report.
- Exchange insurance information with any 3rd parties involved.
- If the vehicle needs to be towed, please reach out to your rideshare provider (Lyft, Uber etc) if you are in an accident during a rideshare. The rideshare company should provide a tow service. If you are not using rideshare please contact the owner of the vehicle to see if they a tow provider. The owner is not responsible for a tow unless the vehicle has mechanical issues.
- Inform the owner via call or text that an accident has occurred as soon as possible.
- Take as many photos as possible from all angles.
- Alert Baddour Rentals by clicking “DAMAGE” on your app or by calling (443-454-1168 or 443-684-4353)
- If the accident is not major and the vehicle is still operational, then the driver will need to return the vehicle to the owner as soon as possible.
Important points to note down for the Driver during an accident:
- Detailed description
- Police report number
- Location of the vehicle (if towed)
- Was the driver’s ride-share app on?
- Were there any ride-share passengers in the vehicle at the time of the accident?
After you report the accident, a representative will be in touch with you within 24 hours to assist you through the claims process.
There is a $1500 deductible that the driver is responsible for if it is the drivers fault.
If the vehicle is given to the driver with a full tank, a full tank must be put in the vehicle upon return. If it is not at a full tank, the renter is subject to fees.
The vehicle should be kept clean and returned clean (no exceptions). A renter is subject to fees if it returned with trash/dirty.
A renter is charged a $15 late fee if they are more than 24 Hours late on the rental.
The renter is responsible for alerting the owner if there is a problem with the vehicle. If the vehicle is due for an oil change based on the sticker that should be on the dash, the renter needs to notify the owner and the owner will schedule the service.