Find Your Answer Here
- No more than 2 distracted driving violations in last 24 months.
- No more than 2 moving violations in last 36 months.
- No more than 2 accidents in last 60 months.
- No major moving violation in last 36 months.
- No DUI or other drug-related driving violation in the last 84 months.
- No Auto Related Felonies of any kind.
The owner of the vehicle is not responsible for the toll fees/tickets that occur during the rental. If the vehicle is returned and the owner has received toll fees, the owner will bill the renter plus additional fees.
- Make sure to get to a safe area and call 911 to file a police report.
- Exchange insurance information with any 3rd parties involved.
- If the vehicle needs to be towed, please reach out to your rideshare provider (Lyft, Uber etc) if you are in an accident during a rideshare. The rideshare company should provide a tow service. If you are not using rideshare please contact the owner of the vehicle to see if they a tow provider. The owner is not responsible for a tow unless the vehicle has mechanical issues.
- Inform the owner via call or text that an accident has occurred as soon as possible.
- Take as many photos as possible from all angles.
- Alert Baddour Rentals by clicking “DAMAGE” on your app or by calling (443-454-1168 or 443-684-4353)
- If the accident is not major and the vehicle is still operational, then the driver will need to return the vehicle to the owner as soon as possible.
Important points to note down for the Driver during an accident:
- Detailed description
- Police report number
- Location of the vehicle (if towed)
- Was the driver’s ride-share app on?
- Were there any ride-share passengers in the vehicle at the time of the accident?
After you report the accident, a representative will be in touch with you within 24 hours to assist you through the claims process.
The vehicle should be kept clean and returned clean (no exceptions). A renter is subject to fees if it returned with trash/dirty.